Fisher & Paykel Icon+ Premo CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- Simplified user experience including
- Simple Mode for patients
- Stylish new color
- Smart clinical technologies
We listened, we heard and we responded with an easy-to-access Clinician menu and a simple patient mode. The new patient mode offers easy access to the three most commonly used settings (on/off, ramp, humidity). These enhancements minimize your patient set-up and product instruction time, thus promoting a positive experience for you and your patients.
Responsive Pressure Relief.
SensAwake promotes better overall sleep. We all experience subconscious waking through the night – at which time pressure intolerance is likely to occur. Whereas other pressure relief technologies provide partial relief during expiration, SensAwake provides a prompt and significant relief in pressure to the lowest most comfortable level upon waking. This eases the return to sleep and allows effective treatment to resume.
ThermoSmart Technology is at the forefront of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s humidification philosophy, and is compatible with each model of the F&P ICON+ family. This Technology includes an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube, which both work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation.
More communication. More results. Retrieving quality sleep data in a timely and efficient manner is crucial to understand patient needs and influence therapy
outcomes. Info Technologies provide a range of options to best suit your business practice.
• InfoView™: The patient can relay sleep data from the display screen of the device, which can then be verified using the F&P InfoSmart™ software.
• The functionality of the InfoUSB and InfoUSB (Web) have been combined into one, so the choice of data retrieval becomes even more simple and cost effective. Sleep data can be
sent via the web*, enabling a patient to upload their sleep data from home or any Windows® based computer connected to the internet or the physical InfoUSB can be sent via the
mail for data download. Data Reporting F&P InfoSmart software produces comprehensive charting and reporting of patient data including:
• A choice of 30, 60, 90 or 365 days of summary data
• Customizable summary data up to 180 days
• 7 days of detailed data
• Cumulative summary data from first use.